The website was developed for the WordPress Content Management System which allows editing the site, including its sidebars and images, through a friendly interface without any programming knowledge.
Customer Area for Registered Users
The FuturestateIT web solution includes a customer area where only registered users have access to exclusive pages and files.
New users can easily register automatically and be approved by the site administrators from the admin area. In addition, editors of the site can decide what pages must be public or restricted from the editing interface of each content.
Furthermore, the site has an online newsroom where editors can publish press releases, news articles and events. The newsroom contains monthly and taxonomic archives, a global RSS channel and individual RSS feeds for each as well.
The website includes a dynamic jQuery slider for the homepage that let the administrator of the site place any image uploaded to the media library to the homepage in just one click.
The text associated to each item of the slider, including its headings, is coded in HTML following search friendly best practices instead of unreadable images.
- Custom Sidebars: A plugin which allows widgetized areas and custom sidebars, and select what sidebars to use for each post or page
- Rich Widget: A WYSIWYG-enabled editor for sidebars
- Formidable: A plugin to create custom forms
- User Access Manager: Manage the access to your posts, pages, categories and files
- Google XML Sitemap Generator: A XML sitemap plugin which helps search engines to better index websites
Developed by Kobayashi Online, Toronto – WordPress Development